Answers about our school fundraiser events
Below you’ll find many of the frequently asked questions we are asked from parents, caregivers & attendees about our school fundraiser events. If you have additional questions, please message us on our contact page.
WHERE DO I GET THE MOST UP TO DATE INFORMATION ABOUT THE FUNDRAISER EVENTS?
- Your school will send out updates via the internal message system.
- You will also receive emails from Colour Frenzy about your fundraising page and efforts too.
IS THIS A COVID SAFE EVENT?
- Colour Frenzy events are designed to meet and exceed all Covid safety requirements.
- All state requirements are different; we will always make sure our attendees are safe and have everything needed to enjoy our events in the Covid Safe way.
- Social Distancing measures will be in place at the event, and we thank you for adhering to them.
- In the situation of an event being postponed due to a localised outbreak, your ticket will be automatically transferred to the new date; if you are not able to attend the new event date, your ticket will be transferred to another event.
WHAT HAPPENS ON THE DAY?
- Itâ€™s our goal to get children outdoors, active and having fun. The children will participate in a fun track that has 5 colour stations.
- If it is a hosted event we will have an obstacle course, and our loved bubble station too!
WHAT DO WE NEED TO SEND WITH OUR CHILD?
- Pack your child a change of clothes to do the event in. For example: a t-shirt and pair of shorts they are happy to get colourful!
- We suggest white as the colour shows up best on white. Packing your child a spare pair of clothes allows them to keep their school uniform clean and be able to change back into their uniform before heading back to class or home.
DOES THE COLOUR WASH OUT?
- Yes! It has been specially designed to wash out. Having said this, we have seen the occasional item stay colourful (if it is bleached material or unsealed).
- For this reason we suggest only sending your child with clothing that you are happy to stay colourful.
WHAT DOES MY CHILD RECEIVE ON THE DAY?
- All children receive a Colour Frenzy water bottle, pair of sunglasses, and a finisher medal on the day.
- These are great keepsakes for the children. They especially love to show off their finisher medal!
ARE THE COLOUR AND BUBBLES SAFE?
- Yes, our products are 100% safe and environmentally friendly. Our formulas do not contain any allergens.
- For more information and Material Safety Data Sheets please see our website. https://colourfrenzy.com.au/safety-data-sheets/
HOW DO THE CHILDREN FUNDRAISE?
- Each school has a customised fundraising website created for their event.
- Each child participating in the fundraising activities will receive a link via the email address you put on file with the school.
- This link will direct to the childâ€™s fundraising page where friends and family can support your child to their fundraising goals.
IS THE FUNDRAISER EVENTS WEBSITE CHILD-SAFE?
- Our fundraiser event website is designed to help the children raise money towards the school and earn reward prizes.
- HereÂ at Colour Frenzy we value the importance of cyber safety and recognise that your childâ€™s safety online is essential. Therefore, our specially designed website only features your childâ€™s class name, first name, and the initial of their last name.
- There are no photographs of your child on the website.
WHERE DOES THE FUNDRAISING MONEY GO?
- Many schools rely on fundraising to fund various initiatives such as new sporting equipment, excursions, or facility upgrades just to name a few!
- The Colour Frenzy fundraising platform is one of the most generous in the fundraising world. Colour Frenzy give 100% to the school or group.
- Depending on the campaign choosen by your school, A huge 65% to 70% of the funds raised through your fundraising campaign go directly to your school and the fundraising initiative.
- The children are motivated and rewarded for their fundraising efforts, so 30% is invested into the incentive prizes that the children receive for fundraising
WHEN DOES FUNDRAISING STOP?
- Your fundraising will stop on the day of the event. We suggest trying to raise as much as possible leading up to the event day.
- The amazing incentive prizes will motivate students to fundraise as much as they can during the lead up.
HOW DO WE ORDER THE FUNDRAISER EVENTS INCENTIVE PRIZES?
- After your Colour FrenzyÂ fundraiser event day, the children will select their incentive prizes from the aligned category to their fundraising amount.
- The incentive prizes will be sent to the school within 14 days of receiving all the orders and the prizes will be distributed in a manner that suits your school.